View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 05:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
dlmartin81
Track Member

Drives: 09 370Z
dlmartin81 has a reputation beyond reputedlmartin81 has a reputation beyond reputedlmartin81 has a reputation beyond reputedlmartin81 has a reputation beyond reputedlmartin81 has a reputation beyond reputedlmartin81 has a reputation beyond reputedlmartin81 has a reputation beyond reputedlmartin81 has a reputation beyond reputedlmartin81 has a reputation beyond reputedlmartin81 has a reputation beyond reputedlmartin81 has a reputation beyond repute

Well, there was still quite a bit of oil when I drained it. I'm not saying that it wasn't low but it was definitely not severely low...like now where near bone dry.

I really can't believe this is happening. I'm so carefully with my cars. I never had such a thing happen before. But it is my fault I guess for not checking the dipstick on a regular basis. I honestly only thought you had to do that when a car gets older as it has a tendency to consume more oil. But anyway, if my car is consuming that much oil and it's still less than a year old, then there's gotta be something wrong with it to begin with and assuming (praying) that it's covered under warranty.

Ugh...
dlmartin81 is offline   Reply With Quote