Thread: Wheel Nuts
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 04:20 PM   #8 (permalink)
Hi-Step'n370Z
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '10ZR S/B AT Tour NV
Hi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SigPapa226 View Post
uuuuuH For the same fitment (ie. base or sport), Don't the roadsters & the coupes have the same suspension/wheels/tires/etc.????

The 2010 owners Manual covers the coupe and the roadster and it makes no distinction between the two for wheels & tires. The only distinction is sport vs base and NISMO is also different.
I know you know this, but he Coupe base is a basic 5 spoke wheel, and the Sport pkg has the more stylized 5 spoke wheel. I can see how those two could be interchangeable. But the Roadster Touring wheel is a completely different style. Now, is the center "hub" the same on all of them? I would agree with you that they should have the same center hub, and would take the same locks, but the parts dept did not seem to think so. My parts guy at the Nissan Dealership just looked up wheel locks for a 2020 370Z and told me that the ones he had said; "for the Coupe only." So I don't know what to make of it. Maybe since the Roadster wheels are new for this year it isn't listed? This is what I am trying to find out. I can take one of the lug nuts off my Z, go to the dealer parts dept and compare it to the lug/lock of the coupe and see. Otherwise, at this point it doesn't make any sense. Thanks for the reply SigPapa.
Hi-Step'n370Z is offline   Reply With Quote