View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 02:05 PM   #7 (permalink)
FirstZin83
Base Member

Drives: 09 6MT 370Z T/S/N
FirstZin83 is on a distinguished road

If this were mine, I wouldn't be selling it. This car belongs to my best friend of 30+ years. Simply he's a very rich guy and between the boats, vacation homes and his new airplane, this is a toy that never gets used. So he wanted me to unload it for him. Now you ask why he doesn't do this himself, well he's my boss and he's busy with a fishing trip in Houston right now.
Now for the questions - Yes this is a 6MT. I personally am the Z fan in our group, i've owned them since I was a teen (now 45). The BIG difference that I've noticed between the 370 and the Z06 other than plain power is in the transmission and gear ratio. My 09' Black with Frost interior Touring/Sport/Nav 6MT Z almost begs you to shift into 2nd as soon as the wheels start rolling. Where the Z06 acts as if it could care less if you ever shifted out of 1st. 1st gear will run up to 50 MPH and purr on that car. The Z06 does have an uglier interior to me than the 370 imo... But the Z06 is a little fancier with it's notification systems ie.. the HUD and the TPMS tells you specifically which tire is in question. As far handling goes, the 370 will hug the road just as good as the Z06 and the ride feel is almost identical. But you can feel the car length difference of the Z06, and it tends to have a lil more of the teeter effect than the shorter 370. The Z06 does sit alot lower and getting into one almost feels has if your *** hits the ground when you sit in it.
FirstZin83 is offline   Reply With Quote