View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 09:33 AM   #14 (permalink)
Jon@Altered
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Nissan 350Z
Jon@Altered has a reputation beyond reputeJon@Altered has a reputation beyond reputeJon@Altered has a reputation beyond reputeJon@Altered has a reputation beyond reputeJon@Altered has a reputation beyond reputeJon@Altered has a reputation beyond reputeJon@Altered has a reputation beyond reputeJon@Altered has a reputation beyond reputeJon@Altered has a reputation beyond reputeJon@Altered has a reputation beyond reputeJon@Altered has a reputation beyond repute

I so wish I had a 370Z; I'd be right there riding down with you guys!

Traveling in a large group isn't too much of a problem heading down though. Just a few weeks ago, I was in a caravan down to V.I.R. with 5 GT-Rs, a Lan Evo X, and bright red C5 Z06. You can probably imagine how cops felt seeing six modified Japanese sports cars and a bright red muscle car riding down the highway. We moved at a quick pace, not excessively speeding but a bit faster than other cars on the road at times, and we didn't get much attention from any cops at all; not even in Southern VA where Troopers notoriously harass modified cars.

Here is a shot I took @ 70mph hanging outside the window of another Evo lol. Keep in mind some of the cars were out of the shot, but you get the idea.

Lets face it though, at some point in the ride down, whether you guys stop for food or to refuel, getting back on the ramp to the highway is going to tempt at least one person to get into it with their car, usually with others to follow. No harm in that though, as long as you don't stay in it and end up doing 140 through traffic! Don't want to go to jail.

I'm excited for it though, I can't wait to see the pictures from the event! Lance, that means YOU sir!!!

Jon@Altered is offline   Reply With Quote