View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 12:20 AM   #2 (permalink)
Trips
Administrator

Drives: 🔰
Trips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegasboricua View Post
I've been doing alot od reading. I been trying to decide wether to get coilovers or springs. I wanna know from someone who know alot about suspension. I don't plan on tracking the the much if at all. I would like to keep the ride quality somewhat the same, not too much stiffer than it is now. I've had cars with springs but Im unsure what they were. Could someone please shed somelight on this topic for me. If i could save myself a few thousand from buying a coilover setup thats always nice. There is just such a hug difference between price. I just want to know if there are any true benificial advantages to coilovers over springs.

Thanks guys!
If no tracking is going to be done one of the options are Eibachs Springs. They feel pretty good, and drop the car a little over an 1''. I've had mine on for a little bit, and did notice the improved handling...

http://www.the370z.com/payments.php
Trips is offline   Reply With Quote