View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 12:22 AM   #110 (permalink)
KingDavid
Base Member

Drives: A car
KingDavid is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by welderz View Post
The sad part is this is just the beginning for this site. There's going to be more people like KingDavid on this site spouting off bullsh!t numbers and trying to argue with us. They come from hondas and think they know everything about motors and think you can get 70 hp from headers. Over on my350z they get flamed and never come back and judging from him not replying I hope he doesn't come back either. In about a 4 years when you can buy a used 370 for a reasonable price they will be coming on and saying I have $3,000 I want to get a twin turbo kit and make 750 hp and have it as a daily driver.
Lol @ coming from Hondas and getting flamed.

Get serious. I just left the thread alone. I believe I said "if it true, then it's true, if not, oh well." I couldn't really care less or more. One thing that stuck out is that if it really did make that much more power off a tuned reflash is that MORE people would have done it to begin with. I never said I knew everything about motors or anything like that. I'm starting to believe you have a problem with comprehension if it isn't illiteracy alone.
KingDavid is offline   Reply With Quote