View Single Post
Old 03-15-2009, 09:21 PM   #26 (permalink)
Pushing_Tin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: E63 AMG
Pushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dad View Post
I'm a liberal. Card caring ACLU member. But I'm against illegal immigration, and that bureaucracy works just fine!
Well I don't belong to the ACLU, but I generally lean pretty far to the left. That said I am opposed to illegal immigration. I have no problem with immigrants, (my great grand parents came from Russia and Denmark,) but they do need to follow the system even if it's broken, otherwise there's no incentive for the people following the law. Why should I wait 10 years and file endless paperwork when my neighbor just jumps the fence?

We have way way too many problems taking care of our own native citizens, we don't need to add fuel to the fire.