View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 03:53 PM   #3 (permalink)
tbonesteak
Track Member

Drives: MY09 MB 6MT
tbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond repute

Omg Big, I would jump on this if i was in your area. You're right. I'm not very pleased with any of the "stealth" boxes out there because they are not stealth and you're limited to shallow subs. If you take a look at the S2000 JL stealth box, that's how a stealth box should be built. I had one and it was the best investment ever. The Wicked CAS magic box protrudes up top and if i wanted to show my sub, I'd have gone with a much flashier setup. If you can create something that is completely hidden, level, and can accommodate normal subs, sign me up! Gluck bro.
tbonesteak is offline   Reply With Quote