View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 02:34 PM   #16 (permalink)
Modshack
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z Sport
Modshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370zFORme!! View Post
My last car was a 06 Scion TC, and it never knocked or ticked like this. My car before that was a 93 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4 and that had lifter problems that sounded very similar to this. That's the reason, when I heard it I was like oh noooo lifter problems again? Should I reset my ecu after I use this Techron stuff? Thanks!
Ticking injector noise seems to vary.....You should hear a 1.8T Turbo VW/Audi motor! They are, after all, just electrical solenoids being opened and closed.

Techron is good to keep your fuel gauge senders AND fuel injectors clean. I generally do a bottle at every oil change. No need for a reset.

Steal my car! (SOLD)...Now Porsche Cayman S
Oil Cooler DIY: Here!

Last edited by Modshack; 03-11-2010 at 04:57 PM.
Modshack is offline   Reply With Quote