View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 01:51 PM   #3 (permalink)
SoCal 370Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Answers
SoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond repute
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by >135I View Post
I was just curious if anyone else was having this problem. I got my car wash about a week ago it's been nice the last couple of days so I rolled both windows down but when I rolled them back up that were wet, like the doors were holding water.
A week is waaaaaay too long to have this happen; no more than a day at best for this to occur repeatedly. There are four (4) weep slots at the bottom of the door; a wide one at the rear and three identical narrow ones as you go toward the front of the car. Take a wooden toothpick and determine whether these are obstructed. Also, have you had any sound deadening material applied to the inner door panels for acoustic reasons?