Thread: 40th Anniv
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 12:29 PM   #8 (permalink)
LinPark
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '17 Camaro 2SS A8
LinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to LinPark Send a message via Skype™ to LinPark

I saw it outside here last weekend - I could see where the color of this version could vary greatly depending on the lighting. I still can't believe they chose this color - on the drive back from the dealer, I saw no less than 3 new Camaro's in a color that very closely resembles this. The salesman said Nissan did extensive research and polling of public opinion on colors before choosing it. Oddly enough, I wasn't sure I'd like the red interior but seeing it in person made me a believer for that setup.

The primary reason for the visit was that this dealer had the Black Cherry - we arrived around 5:30 PM and most of the 370Z's were sitting in the shade - I had a real hard time telling the difference between the Black Cherry coupe and the Black coupe. I'm sure in broad daylight they are quite easy to differentiate.

I've decided my first choice now is Le Mans Sunset Orange - too bad its not offered yet.
LinPark is offline   Reply With Quote