Thread: theDreamer's Z
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 05:50 AM   #167 (permalink)
roplusbee
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2007 350Z NISMO
roplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to roplusbee Send a message via Yahoo to roplusbee
Question

<off-topic>

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic View Post
nice sound, u guys are so lucky that you can mod the hell out of ur cars.
germany sucks in that case with their f..... Tüv department.

But 4 that we don´t have a speed limit on autobahns
That is true to an extent. How hard are they with JDM engine swaps or NA-to-FI kits? Is it a safety thing or emissions? I was registered in Naples and the Polizei pulled me over and when they found out I was based in Naples, they scoffed at me and told me to get out of their sight, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by travisjb View Post
... and the ring... and 10x more GT racing... not such a bad tradeoff, lol

btw, how do the german and swiss tuners get away with it? Ruf, sportec, mansory, etc
The "ring" is where it is at, but it is harder to get on it than you may think. I took 3 trips from Naples, IT and all 3 times it was closed to the public. It was heart breaking. Hockenheimring is much easier to access, but definitely not as much fun or requiring as much skill, *sigh*.

</off-topic>
2007 350Z NISMO #0618: Zerolift | UPREV | F.I. | Greddy | Competition Clutch | Injector Dynamics | Aeromotive | Pioneer | JL
roplusbee is offline   Reply With Quote