View Single Post
Old 03-15-2009, 05:19 PM   #11 (permalink)
dad
Grand Prix of Endurance

Drives: Mulsanne Straight
dad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by frost View Post
I'm still wondering what people in the really hot areas (like here in phoenix) will see in the summer. I mean, when it's 120 outside, and you're sitting in bumper-to-bumper traffic with the AC cranked, will it be a problem? I'm not totally convinced that it will be a problem, but I will be keeping an eye out.
Wouldn't the coolant moving thru the A/C radiator, help cool the engine radiator? What I'm trying to say-Coldness from the A/C radiator, passed on, by air flow, to the engine radiator!

Just my 2 cents-But with this engine having heating problems, I think it would be foolish not to install an oil cooler! Track or not!

We can do without any article of luxury we have never had; but once obtained, it is not in human nature to surrender it voluntary.

Last edited by dad; 03-15-2009 at 05:33 PM.
dad is offline   Reply With Quote