View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 07:29 PM   #210 (permalink)
BOLIO 671
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: To & From then Back
BOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
Under 3k is tame. You get the tone, just not the growl or volume, if that makes sense. Driving through my neighborhood at 2.5k rpms produced very little sound, sort of like a heavy idle.

The sound clips, similar to other exhaust systems out there, don't do it justice. The berk video on YouTube is a pretty realistic comparison to what mine sounds like, but it only has idle revs, not a take off. The accelerations at 4k+ rpm are where, in my opinion, the beauty of this exhaust is heard.
I figured that the sound clips don't do it justice....was pretty impressed with the Berk Video on idle rev as well as the in cabin footage put up by Minicobra...but nothing beats the actual 1st hand driver's experience...Thanks a lot for sharin' Matt
BOLIO 671 is offline   Reply With Quote