View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 03:55 PM   #24 (permalink)
TARDCORE
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 Solid Red 370Z
TARDCORE is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modshack View Post
Yeah, they updated that. Looks like the set in question was the newer angle spec.
I am sorry to everyone in this discussion as I was not active on the site for a little while. There really is no way for me to prove that I made any adjustments to the lines. With that said, both hoses I received had 90 degree and 45 degree angles. I requested these AN fitting from GTM on the purchase order because their site stated 45 degrees on both ends which as another member who has their first kit stated it was hard to install with only 45 degree ends. I have spoken with TipsZ and Sam over the phone on the matter. I posted on the other thread with my oil cooler issue that I had 2 completely different length hoses than what their site describes. A 59" and 55". As was stated in the other thread the 55" hose I sent back was measured shorter than what they normally send in the kit however if I received two completely different hose lengths from the get go, than what are the normal lengths? There is no way for me to prove this true or incorrect. I hope that TipsZ's Z was not harmed at all and as I said before, there is no way for me to prove anything. The only thing I can do is apologize to TipsZ, which I have done over the phone with him, and Sam along with GTM.

Last edited by TARDCORE; 03-10-2010 at 04:03 PM.
TARDCORE is offline   Reply With Quote