View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 01:30 PM   #113 (permalink)
TARDCORE
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 Solid Red 370Z
TARDCORE is on a distinguished road

And to cover my rear end on the install: So Cal Local Installer this is my friend who helped me with the install. If you look at all the things he does the cooler was nothing. Hes very well known among the honda/acura/mitsu community in So Cal. I have seen him do some crazy swaps and enginge internal builds from his garage and his customers have only good things to say about the longevity of the builds. And he didn't cut the hoses becasue I told him the kit was designed specifically for the 370z... little did I know its not. And even if he did, its not like he wouldn't do a poor job on reconnecting the hose to the AN fitting.

I sold the kit to a member on this site. I will not say his name but IF he wants to say something please do. He sent me a PM stating that one of the AN fittings is leaking. IF this AN fitting is on the BRAND NEW hose that GTM sent me, then there is your problem right there. Its not GTM's fault. Its not my fault. Its not his fault. Its the manufacturers fault. And please, if that member wants to say something please say this: Measeure the lengths of the hoses I sent you. they should both be the same length since GTM sent me another long hose for some reason and when I called them about it, they said the same thing: its a universal kit. So let us know (if you want to) wether or not its the brand new hose and if its NOT, if its the same length as the new hose to prove I did not such cutting because I didn't.

And furthermore... I am a damn law enforcement officer. When people need help because some illegal aliens break into their home or are attempting to steal their car who they gonna call? ghost busters? Dude I help people for living. Risk my life for people I don't even know for a living. I have a gigantic bruise on my left arm after some idiot hit me with a tree branch responding to a citizens report of a group of people who had taken shelter in her backyard in a tool shed and believe me when I say; thats one weak war story compared to the crap I seen and had happen to me helping other people with their "visitor problems". I have no reason to lie or pull any kind of bs as if it was GTM's fault not mine. If I did cut the hose I would have posted a thread saying "yes a I screwed up can someone give me some advice on how to reconnect the AN fitting." because thats what a forum is for. to help people. So please enough with all this BS about "the jig is up" Sam if you would like to speak about this matter in person or on the phone, I can understand. But don't put words in my mouth that I didn't say nor do.

Last edited by TARDCORE; 03-10-2010 at 02:47 PM.
TARDCORE is offline   Reply With Quote