View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 09:48 AM   #15 (permalink)
TipsZ
Track Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370z CS M6
TipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1slow370 View Post
well you should only need one line if you have the one new one they sent
Good point. The thing is that line is sooo long. I guess I can switch it to the other side to help take up some of the extra slack, and perhaps just need the short line from GTM. It just still bothers me that the line just came off like that .. it makes me wonder whether he attempted to alter the "new" line as well. I should have taken more pictures of the items received as well as the installation. At one point, early in the process, I did think it was odd that the nut portion of the AN fittings appeared to worn a bit .. but I passed it off as normal wear from installation and removal.
Dynojet 285 HP/245 TQ (pre CBE)// Agency Power CBE // GTM Test Pipes // JWT Pop Chargers // B&M Short Shifter // Eibach Springs // Powder-coated Akebono's // Powder-coated Strut Bar // Black Chromed 19" Rays // // Redline Designs Graphics
TipsZ journal
TipsZ is offline   Reply With Quote