View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 09:36 AM   #93 (permalink)
TipsZ
Track Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370z CS M6
TipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond repute

Yep. Unfortunately, I bought the kit from Tardcore. He supplied the one used hose and the new replacement hose that was shipped to him from GTM. I installed the oil cooler and drove it for a short period of time. It was then that I noticed the seepage. Then I asked you guys about the AN fittings and proper torque as I was not comfortable with the seepage. I got it up and checked the lines and noticed that one of the lines actually spun completely around on the AN fitting. I went back in the house and posted / questioned whether this was normal. Went out-side to move the car .. and pwooosh .. the line blew. I am waiting for SAM to return my PM's and/or call me. I understand that I purchased the oil cooler from Tardcore "As Is", however I was under the pretence that he did not alter the lines in any way. He never responded to my PM from the 8th of March and it appears that he has not been on the forums since the end of February. Oh well .. all I can do is learn from this .. get some new lines from GTM.. and move on. Right??
Dynojet 285 HP/245 TQ (pre CBE)// Agency Power CBE // GTM Test Pipes // JWT Pop Chargers // B&M Short Shifter // Eibach Springs // Powder-coated Akebono's // Powder-coated Strut Bar // Black Chromed 19" Rays // // Redline Designs Graphics
TipsZ journal
TipsZ is offline   Reply With Quote