Thread: TipsZ Journal
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 05:37 AM   #24 (permalink)
TipsZ
Track Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370z CS M6
TipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by schrute View Post
+1. Wheels and calipers look great. Love how the calipers tie in with the interior. Nice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropy View Post
Very nice looking Z! Excellent choice on color on both the wheels and the calipers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddvette9 View Post
Good deal Travis. NOW ANSWER MY PM LOL. Cant wait to see it in person next week.

You have one of my fav cars on this website now. Clean mods but still has a factory look, really nice choices, not too over the top. I need to stop dropping money in audio and get into performance/looks LOL.

TTYL my friend
Quote:
Originally Posted by NA&CH View Post
Car looks Great. Really like the black chrome rims. Very sharp.
Thank you all. As you all know, it is an ever growing project. I really have to thank Mike (thepowdercoater) for the superb job he did on the calipers. I think the orange makes it pop and stand out behind the wheels. I did try to match the interior, but that is such a tough thing to do. In some light the calipers look slightly lighter than the interior, and in other light it looks dead on. Either way I do like how it pops. Also, I have to thank Glenn's Wheel Polishing for black chroming the rims. Again, these pics do not do it justice. I was going to take it to a decent location to do some good pictures of it this weekend, but now that I blew the oil line, that will have to wait.
Dynojet 285 HP/245 TQ (pre CBE)// Agency Power CBE // GTM Test Pipes // JWT Pop Chargers // B&M Short Shifter // Eibach Springs // Powder-coated Akebono's // Powder-coated Strut Bar // Black Chromed 19" Rays // // Redline Designs Graphics
TipsZ journal
TipsZ is offline   Reply With Quote