View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 09:33 PM   #69 (permalink)
xiven
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Cookie Monster
xiven has a reputation beyond reputexiven has a reputation beyond reputexiven has a reputation beyond reputexiven has a reputation beyond reputexiven has a reputation beyond reputexiven has a reputation beyond reputexiven has a reputation beyond reputexiven has a reputation beyond reputexiven has a reputation beyond reputexiven has a reputation beyond reputexiven has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC View Post
*everyone on west coast time dont read yet*

umm richard and the black rock together again , jack embracing his man of faith self, michael emerson was amazing tonight, ben making parallel choices with alex in the sideways, confirmation he left dharma before the island sunk ...... and widmore coming to the island im guessing to take MIB off the island.... i bet he was offered the same deal as MIB offered ben....... either that or they are gonna try to use Ajira 316

that was insanely awesome... the ending reunion scene with the music mirrored the episode when sawyer thought he was the leader then jack came back to the beach camp

it felt like an older episode of lost.... seriously maybe top 10 of all time on the show
yeah i was thinking that too when i saw the reunion scene. everything else was pretty predictable from my stand point. i kinda knew which direction it was going before it happened. i didn't have any "whoa!" moments tonight so it wasn't that good IMHO.
xiven is offline   Reply With Quote