View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 09:15 PM   #3 (permalink)
tommyguns
Track Member

Drives: 370Z/Sport/Black/MT
tommyguns is a name known to alltommyguns is a name known to alltommyguns is a name known to alltommyguns is a name known to alltommyguns is a name known to alltommyguns is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYBladeZ View Post
Dude you could have the exhaust done in your driveway, does $480 include an alignment? The work you listed doesn't sound that intensive I'm pretty sure any experienced mechanic could take care of it. I'd also out Jan at Eurosport on Jericho turnpike across the street from Huntington Honda, he's great.
Hey Blade,
That's what I thought. No alignment and to be honest, I got a bad vibe from him. When he came into the show room to speak with me, he was ready to blow past my handshake to get to his calculator and being a business owner myself I would never great a potential customer like that. I will definitely take your advice and check out Eurosport. Thanks for the heads up. He quoted me $80.00 per hour and I just don't see this all taking 6 hours to do when most are saying that it takes about 1.5 to 2 hours for the exhaust, so that would leave 4 hours for springs and spacers?
Thanks again for the tip,
Tom
09 Sport / MB / 6sd / Nismo"R" Intake / Eibach Pro Kit / Z1 25 row cooler / JWT LW FW / New Short Block 3/11/11 /H&R 15fr 20rr/DBA 4000/FI CB with 12"res./Morel/JL/"Division"mod/SPC/EcuTek/M370/ZEX C SHOT/ART's/NRG
tommyguns is offline   Reply With Quote