View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 08:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
tommyguns
Track Member

Drives: 370Z/Sport/Black/MT
tommyguns is a name known to alltommyguns is a name known to alltommyguns is a name known to alltommyguns is a name known to alltommyguns is a name known to alltommyguns is a name known to all
Default Went to Performance Motorsports

So I took a ride to Performance Motorsports in Shirley Long Island today to get a price on having all my goodies installed. I will get to that in a minute, but first I was told by Andy (owner/installer) that I'm going to have a shaking problem in the front if I install the H & R spacers. Now I know there was a problem with some spacers but I was sure that there isn't a problem with the H&R spacers that have the replacement studs. Please correct him (me) if he's wrong. He told me he would install them for me but I would be back to have them removed. I would also like to know how you folks feel about the shop. I was given a price of $480.00 + tax to install front and rear spacers, Eibach springs and the ever popular FI cat back exhaust. Your thoughts please. I will be going to Vinny Ten on Thursday. If there are any other shops that are recommended in the Long Island or the Westchester area please let me know
Kindest regards,
Tom
09 Sport / MB / 6sd / Nismo"R" Intake / Eibach Pro Kit / Z1 25 row cooler / JWT LW FW / New Short Block 3/11/11 /H&R 15fr 20rr/DBA 4000/FI CB with 12"res./Morel/JL/"Division"mod/SPC/EcuTek/M370/ZEX C SHOT/ART's/NRG
tommyguns is offline   Reply With Quote