View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 07:15 PM   #82 (permalink)
kevr6
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 Graphite 370Z 6M
kevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to kevr6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmlenz View Post
G35guy > Looking good...your drop seems pretty mild, maybe around 1.0" ?

Im at about 1.35" now and thats about as low as I can go. I too have the FI CBE and clearance has been an issue on certain speedbumps/driveways. Ive touched down the rear canisters ever so slightly twice now. No biggie though. Ill get around to writing up that review on these coilovers this weekend.
That's why I won't buy that exhaust! I noticed that the first time the band wagen started and never got any response from my questions on lowered vehicles!! I drive the stink out of my cars and can't worry about that type of stuff! Anyway...enough about that!
I'm still not happy with the dampening on the Megan coilovers. Too much bouncing! That's not supposed to happen! I feel like vehicles next to me
are thinking I'm riding on ghetto cut springs or something!