View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 05:56 PM   #19 (permalink)
terrycs
Base Member

Drives: 07 G35S Sedan
terrycs has a reputation beyond reputeterrycs has a reputation beyond reputeterrycs has a reputation beyond reputeterrycs has a reputation beyond reputeterrycs has a reputation beyond reputeterrycs has a reputation beyond reputeterrycs has a reputation beyond reputeterrycs has a reputation beyond reputeterrycs has a reputation beyond reputeterrycs has a reputation beyond reputeterrycs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasengan View Post
do you notice the nav scrolling more choppy than before or any other difference? i did this same mod to my Lexus and the nav got choppy because it could no longer compensate speed from the wheels

also, i'm assuming this mod will allow us to watch videos while on the move (not that i'd ever really want this feature but i'm sure my passenger might)

otherwise, thanks so much for doing the legwork...i've been waiting for someone brave enough to do this and report so the rest of us can enjoy driving without having to stop to change settings
The nav will be choppy if the switch is not re-enaged. The satellites are only polled perirodically. The rest of the time, the nav uses speed and direction data from the car to update the map.
terrycs is offline   Reply With Quote