View Single Post
Old 03-14-2009, 02:23 PM   #8 (permalink)
chubbs
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2016 370z Auto-Grey
chubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK370Z View Post
One of my favorite commercial of all time. So unique yet smart. When I saw the commercial for the first time, I really didn't get it but when I watched for the 2nd time, realized how clever the commercial was.
Hey - very good one - I'm chuffed with myself because half way through the video I thought, "I wonder what the camera car is .....aaaaaaahhhh!"

As for Cadbury's Flake - all I need say is, "Only the crumbliest, flakiest chocolate, tastes like chocolate never tasted before!"

Come to think of it, this series of 1980's ads were also classics of their time. This may not be allowed in the UK today, because of its suggestion...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paCqMYkSVIU&feature=related

'03 Grey >>> '06 Black >>>'10 Silver >>> '16 Grey ^
chubbs is offline   Reply With Quote