View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 03:45 PM   #7 (permalink)
initialgemini
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2011 FX 35
initialgemini has a reputation beyond reputeinitialgemini has a reputation beyond reputeinitialgemini has a reputation beyond reputeinitialgemini has a reputation beyond reputeinitialgemini has a reputation beyond reputeinitialgemini has a reputation beyond reputeinitialgemini has a reputation beyond reputeinitialgemini has a reputation beyond reputeinitialgemini has a reputation beyond reputeinitialgemini has a reputation beyond reputeinitialgemini has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
Awesome -- looks like you have the same finisher I do.

If you could get a lighter pic up that'd be great, but if not don't worry about it. I was thinking about either satin or the stainless look, as I don't think the mirror finish would go with our interior.
I was debating between those two finishes as well. I chose satin because most of the interior of the car has mostly satin type look. If you go with the stainless, post up some pics.