View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 02:00 PM   #978 (permalink)
Zsteve
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: the 2 balled club
Zsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCZ View Post
I actually agree this time, but I think it goes both ways. We get to have input in the design of the products we are going to buy and they get to hear what we want to see and in term sell more products. Its a win-win for both sides. You were also right about smaller compressor housing producing torque earlier, but you failed to mention that the smaller housing is a huge limiting factor on hp. Upgrading compressors is a hell of a lot more money than changing a pulley and a map.

Also my last OT post on this thread.

On the other hand, you haven't done or said anything at any point that has made me want to buy this kit more. In fact if I didn't know this forum better and I came in and saw the last few pages where it seems that Stillen is dodging your psi questions, it would actually be a huge deterrent to buying it. I highly doubt you have done anything for them except letting them show their professionalism. "Any publicity is good publicity"? That's also not true at all on a forum full of informed buyers. In here bad publicity is bad publicity, specially so when they are in direct competition with another product launch.

You can backpedal all you want now and apologize, but you chose to come in here with an attitude and I still haven't seen you make a single positive contribution. This little "I'm sorry, but it wasn't my fault" speech isn't going to win you any friends either.

Just calling it like I see it. Everyone here that knows me knows I'm a nice guy, but I don't sit quietly when someone with no history comes in and dishes out insults left and right.

If you want to talk, refrain from posting here and PM me off this thread.

Back OT for good.

How is the swap over to the Z going Kyle and also importantly, did it end up clearing the strut bar??
But it works for the celebs and pro sports guys!