View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 01:13 PM   #48 (permalink)
370zdub
Track Member

Drives: 09 370z 6mt,10 Ford
370zdub has a spectacular aura about370zdub has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titan1080 View Post
Can you say wheelie monster? That thing would be an all out riot to drive!
Do you have any other mods planned for your T?

Quote:
Originally Posted by StLRedrider View Post
thank you, the key is not taking it off road and tearing it up. shitt cost too much money to just destroy. they start making weird noise and the drivetrain becomes loose, this thing actually drives like it was stock and the mickey thompson are the best damn tire i ever had, these things are quiet and great wear!!!!!wheels on the other hand are a piece of shitt and would throw them abck threw the window of where i bought them if i could
I rarely take my truck offroad, but a few weeks ago I need to go through some deep snow and on the way back I figured I would play around and I was doing about 40 and went through a big roller ditch and I guess it stopped my front tires when I hit it and grenaded my drivers side front axle. That was a pricey experience, but I did get to go through the front end of my truck and freshen it up and it hasn't felt this tight since it was new.

oh also Red if you want to try some different rims I highly recommend the KMC XD series wheels, they have proven themselves to be tough as hell and they are great quality. I have never tried the mickey thompson tires but I have heard good things about them, I just can't seem to stray away from the Toyo M/T's!