Thread: theDreamer's Z
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 08:47 AM   #133 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Well it finally arrived, and installed. Berk exhaust is on the car and sounding great.

Install:
~The install was extremely straight forward, no instruction provided, but you do not need any. Basically get the rear of the car high enough and unbolt old and bolt the new one on. Overall it took us just under two hours but that also included waiting for a jack as the one we had did not go high enough.

Thoughts:
~The exhaust sounds great, I am really bad at describing it but I will say I like it and that is all that matters. The look of the pieces are great, installed it looks exactly like stock which may be a good or bad thing.

Negatives
~I did find a very very small amount of drone in 6th gear at 55mph but anything above or below that I do not hear it, and with music on it is almost 100% gone. I hate packing peanuts so Berk WTF? Really, why did you use packing peanuts to ship an exhaust?

I do not have many pictures currently (none of the pieces but there are plenty of those), mainly because my camera died the moment I turned it on to start taking pictures.
theDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote