View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 08:29 AM   #19 (permalink)
kannibul
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z Touring/Sport
kannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond repute

My Frontier has airbags in the seats. If I get in a wreck, I expect my eardrums to blow out from all the airbags going off.

The Z I think has them as well as along the headliner around the door and of course the steering wheel.

That being said, I'm 6'0 and 290lbs. I fit comfortably. If anything the sides of the seat dig a bit into my legs, but, it's not really worth noting if I'm centered in the seat.

Worst thing for me is that I don't like the bottom-hinged accellerator, and, I don't like where the center console ends up in relation to my knee, and where the acellerator pedal is anchored. Console needs to move to the right about 1" and the acellerator/brake assembly needs to move about 1" to the left for it to be a whole lot more comfortable in that area.
kannibul is offline   Reply With Quote