View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 08:16 AM   #13 (permalink)
kannibul
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z Touring/Sport
kannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond repute

And, driving in snow, starting in 1st is still the better choice. Feather the clutch a bit and don't use the gas.

That said, the car has VDC, use it, and it should get some traction...except it might break both loose and then you're spinning.

Me, I just kick it to 4WD and hit hte gas and I'm off, but then again, I don't drive my Z in the winter.

$40,000 car in a ditch, or side-skipping into a curb, or spinning around the wrong way on an interstate ramp...sure sounds good, doesn't it?

$800 POS in a ditch, hitting a curb, or spinning around the wrong way on an interstate ramp - sounds a lot better, doesn't it?

It's like those people around here that drive a corvette in winter...I don't get it.
kannibul is offline   Reply With Quote