View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 02:03 AM   #12 (permalink)
jikhead
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370Z Blue 6spd
jikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munt View Post
very helpful have just removed mine with your help as im attempting to put led,s in the door panel reflector, any idea of a wire inside the door to connect the led,s to. i cannot work out which wires control the auto window up down as i think that would be an ideal connection other than the hassels of routing the wire thru the door main harness connector. Any help would be appreciated .
This is a door panel removal, not a "which wire in the wiring harness". Haha, sorry man. Try looking in the service manuals. The wiring schematic for the door harness will be in there; just a matter of which manual.
2009 370Z Service Manual
jikhead is offline   Reply With Quote