View Single Post
Old 03-14-2009, 03:56 AM   #1 (permalink)
Greg
Track Member

Drives: 06 350 ZR CS
Greg has a reputation beyond reputeGreg has a reputation beyond reputeGreg has a reputation beyond reputeGreg has a reputation beyond reputeGreg has a reputation beyond reputeGreg has a reputation beyond reputeGreg has a reputation beyond reputeGreg has a reputation beyond reputeGreg has a reputation beyond reputeGreg has a reputation beyond reputeGreg has a reputation beyond repute
Default Dumb 370 Nismo demise rumors

I know most of us don't frequent the 370 section on my350z much anymore...

But I stumbled upon this, and yes I know it's from an uncreditable source (my ______ works for .....etc.. ) and poster.

Anywho good for a laugh I guess.

[The NISMO edition is only for the 2007 2008, not the 370z, sorry you should have bought a 350z.
My brother works for nissan corp, did you guys relize nissan sold most of its shares? they are droping the nismo lineup for the 370z.

"TOKYO (March 13, 2009) - Nissan Motor Co., Ltd., today announced changes and promotions within its senior global management team. All changes are effective April 1, 2009.
"Nissan continues to improve the depth, breadth and quality of its global management team," said Nissan President and CEO Carlos Ghosn. "By making these appointments in the midst of a financial and economic crisis affecting countries and companies throughout the world, we are taking steps to ensure that Nissan is well positioned to successfully face the immediate challenges and to take full advantage of the recovery when the economic storm is over."

IMO just buy a 370 base and tune it yourself.....
I think nissan is owned by renault tottaly now.]

Don't you just love how they take something totally out of context?

Link for full article below...
Nissan/Infiniti News Room