View Single Post
Old 03-14-2009, 03:30 AM   #2 (permalink)
chubbs
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2016 370z Auto-Grey
chubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond repute

I suppose there was bound to be someone who doesn't like the Synchro Rev Match - but to find two of them in the same family is quite a scoop. I almost laughed out loud when I read the bit where he reassures the reader that it can be switched off, so it shouldn't be a deal-killer. First time I've heard of SRM being a potential deal killer! But is it a gimmick? - Maybe.

In addition, he's underwhelmed by the styling transformation from 350 to 370. On this point I am a bit more thoughtful and a little less dismissive. Since the arrival of the 370, too many people have been quite negative regarding the 350Z's styling, which in my view is still eye-catching. In fact, in years to come if either car moves in the direction of 'classic' I think it may be the 350Z rather than the 370Z.

'03 Grey >>> '06 Black >>>'10 Silver >>> '16 Grey ^
chubbs is offline   Reply With Quote