View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 07:23 PM   #16 (permalink)
Kyle@STILLEN
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Toyota Tundra
Kyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for the feedback guys!

I will begin working on this as soon as possible! Fortunately Chris B. (some of you know him as our AP Racing brakes manager) used to work for Swift Engineering and was one of their lead designers on their indy car programs. I will be using his knowledge and experience to come up with the most functional hood that I can. He has already given some really good input on where to mount the vents.

Unfortunately my original idea of mounting one largish scoop in the front isn't going to work due to hood tight tolerances. We do have some really good ideas though on how to make a nice, light weight hood with functional heat vents. It's going to be awesome!!!
Kyle@STILLEN is offline   Reply With Quote