Thread: Loud exhaust.
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 06:12 PM   #36 (permalink)
BOLIO 671
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: To & From then Back
BOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red370 View Post
heres why I decided the way I did, FI's and Berks are built to order, there is a wait for both. I'm one of the most impatient people i know, if i order something, I WANT IT NOW!!!! I weighed the positives and negatives of the different exhausts, FI and Stillen made the same power, Stillen looked more stock which is what im going for, Stillen shipped the same day... but as far as sound goes, I think the FI's are better.

As Phelan mentioned earlier, followed by Red370's above remarks....You can see it really all comes down to preference....Good that you ask around though...as purchasing a CBE is quite expensive...You gotta make sure that its what you want for all the money you're gonna pay....

I can let you know now, that since being a part of this forum, I have changed my mind about what type of exhaust set up I am gonna get....what I initially wanted, has changed to my current and final decision...Its all about seeing what's out there, going with what you like, and balancing out what others have to say...What may be loud for you may be not loud enough or too loud for others...