View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 06:06 PM   #15 (permalink)
shabarivas
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z MB 6mt
shabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wishihadnav View Post
X handles better but Z is sex.
Umm WHAT? no take that back... The X feels like it handles better because it encourages you to get within 10% of its limit with you the driver THINKING it is completely under control... the Z will give you a linear response (traction wise) letting the driver know as you approach the limit... granted the Z is much scarier at 10% within its limit than the X but I would much rather get good transfer of information from the wheels to the steering rather than have a million computers making me feel like im in perfect control...

I used to have an X ... trust me... I drove it very very very hard ALL the time...
shabarivas is offline   Reply With Quote