View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 05:48 PM   #24 (permalink)
Red370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: your mom to church
Red370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgreen View Post
remember when we got that huge storm in '06?? man that was crazy!! i had a kitted on rx-8 on a Tein suspension and i dont know how i got through! Whatever i can get the best deal between the 2 is what ill get and ill definitely need your help on the bumper! i noticed you dont have a oil cooler..it doesnt bother you that like after 5 mins of spirited driving it sky rockets!!!
Sure do, i remember wading through that shyt on Transmountain just to get back to my apartment. No sir, no oil cooler. At the moment I dont really need it, i will this summer when I start auto x'ing it, the high temps dont bother me, when I start driving at normal speeds it cools down to below 220. So how many douchebags have you had try to challenge you since you've had the car?