View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 02:31 PM   #69 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phelan View Post
yep, but also honestly, back then i didn't have time to devote to a game, so i just dropped it.

i can't get into it again for another year or so...i tend to restrict myself in terms of pay to play games, and i've already got stnline on the books through next year

I'm ordering you a Mail Order Wife. And no, she won't be 4 ft tall, green hair and big blue eyes the size of a basketball. Sorry bud. You need a dose of reality, just remember your hepatitis shot lol.

In all seriousness though, Im gonna get on Battlefield 2 tonight and play some of the storyline, if you get on for some MW2 action, shoot me a message and I'll swap discs.

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote