View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 01:05 PM   #5 (permalink)
ZeeYouLater
Base Member

Drives: 370z Roadster
ZeeYouLater is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by WICKED_GRIN View Post
^^ In addition…how was the dealership’s detailing?…I’ve heard horror stories concerning black cars!!
Hi Wicked_grin... can you explain your horror stories more in deatail about black cars?

I have a super small dealer in comparison of the US superlativ (but 2 new GT-Rs and one editon 370z coupe are to sold there).. this was my decision to order my car there. I gave the order before x-mas. And now the car is in the show room for only 2 cars.. definitely perfect. I have only to pay and drive away this baby

The hint they gave me was to upgrade to the track gauge for not so quick response on the steering. I can drive their 370z edition coupe to compare with some more millimeters (15 or 20) later.

I will see if this is neccessary. By the way they told the the AT7 edition coupe is not speed limited (swiss not german) an should reache a vmax of 270km/h with no chip tuning on the odometer at german "autobahn" (120km/h is allowed maximum on swiss highway)

I will see, after burn in, what my roadster can do on german autobahn (enough cool air is guaranteed.. and i will do it only on a 3 lane run way..cause i smoked a front break system on my "new/old winter car 245km/h)

With the 7AT transmission i wont think i need a extra oil cooler so far (may be its a manuel transmission driver problem with those exploding hoses..driving always in a combat gear.... and the oil filter switch plate is not the optimum for the VVEL oil pump preasure..it will rise because of streaming losts in the gate).

I dont belive in tuner know how any more this is always selling blabla for non test engineers..do it better with your mind... and the forum will help a lot to find it out with the free power addicted heros!!

I think the heros and tuners will banish me

Regards ZeeYouLater

Last edited by ZeeYouLater; 03-11-2010 at 11:40 AM.
ZeeYouLater is offline   Reply With Quote