View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 11:20 AM   #58 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuTinmuch View Post
I wouldn't say bores me -- it is just extremely deep. While I like that, it makes the learning curve pretty steep. I'm always reminded of this image:

I'll probably end up trying it again, though. The only thing holding me back is the whole real-time to learn skills thing. I do like the atmosphere a whole lot, though. Sigh. Maybe I just miss Earth and Beyond too much. Fk'n EA.

I always read about different happenings inside the game via Goonfleet, though. Always makes me interested.
^^^ That pic is an exceptional depiction of the curve in Eve lol. But once you go through the tutorials, its really easy to learn the basics. The more in depth mechanics of things will come with time. The skill training while not in game is the best thing ever. And there are so many different things you could do that no matter what kind of player you wanna be you can be happy. Honestly, this game can make you RL money if you wanted it to...

And yeah all of the storys that go on are pretty crazy. Speaking of goonfleet, they are disbanded and all the space they took, is now back in the hands of the original owners. Go figure? This game just evolves so much!
If you'd like to see the current powerblock map, just google: Eve Player Influence Map

It's updated every day to show changes.

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote