View Single Post
Old 03-13-2009, 04:01 PM   #96 (permalink)
welderz
Base Member

Drives: POS beater car
welderz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingDavid View Post
You mean the one dyno with just the intake and the other one with I/H/E?

Not insulting your intelligence or anything but don't be ignorant about what you see. Be proactive and ask questions. Join that site and ask the user whatever you need to know.

On a side note, that tune was backed off as well. The tuner didn't want to push it so there's room for more.
What I mean is there are a lot of variables between the the two dynos on different days. Such as ambient air temperature and humidity whether or not the car had multiple dyno runs and was heatsoaked and the correction factor on the dyno may have been different between the two days. I still say 90 horsepower is a bogus number for those mods. Here are more realistic numbers MYG37.com Member Dyno Sheets - MyG37 a lot of them are stock dynos except for post 13 and 16. They don't show anywhere near 90 horsepower gains and they have similair although not the same mods. I think those numbers are pretty low but tuning is still somewhat of an unknown on this engine. I bet in a few months when more is known about tuning these engines they will be able to make more horsepower with those same mods. It seems like everybody who posted in his threads on my350z and myg37 believed it but I'm very skeptical of whether or not they're accurate. I hope he really did get 90 horsepower but it seems unbelievable.

Last edited by welderz; 03-13-2009 at 04:18 PM.
welderz is offline   Reply With Quote