View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 07:59 AM   #12 (permalink)
Valentino
Enthusiast Member

Drives: SOLD 09,370z,M6
Valentino has a reputation beyond reputeValentino has a reputation beyond reputeValentino has a reputation beyond reputeValentino has a reputation beyond reputeValentino has a reputation beyond reputeValentino has a reputation beyond reputeValentino has a reputation beyond reputeValentino has a reputation beyond reputeValentino has a reputation beyond reputeValentino has a reputation beyond reputeValentino has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by B1nks View Post
Was convinced by my girl to just keep the OS Giken and not worry about the money and get it installed because she knew I wanted it real bad. LOVE IT. Like Z1 stated with the open diff, Night and Day difference and I'm completely in love with it and SUPER stoked that I got the OS Giken. Worth the money and I don't get any of that clicking or grabbing that the one guy was saying with his, obviously bad, Nismo diff. Anyone thinking of getting this should, there really isn't any intrusiveness but definitely a noticeable difference in traction and where the power is being put. LOVE IT, thanks Z1.

I did purchase some bearing/seal package from Z1 and recommend that and so does Z1 just for piece of mind. Anyone thinking of changing the ring/pinion gear I recommend that too and Z1 recommends doing that at the same time.
what bearing/seal package you got from them? are they just stock? or some special ball bearing /high temp bearings?

This mite be my problem. coz i don't remember my installer charging me for anything extra other then the long shaft.
Lou Fusz Nissan | KW V3 | SPL rear camber and toe bolt | OS Giken LSD | Nismo Diff cover | Engine Oil cooler | F.I. TDX Cat Back 18" Resonators | F.I. Resonated Test Pipes | Injen cold air intake | COBB AccessPORT | JWT Clutch Flywheel |
Valentino is offline   Reply With Quote