View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 12:54 AM   #31 (permalink)
scruffydog
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: with his eyes close
scruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond repute

just as a curiousity, I was wondering if anyone here know how the Nismo Exhaust (Not the S-tune) but the H-Configuration that comes in a stock Nismo 370Z compares to these. I know the sound may not be as aggressive or loud, but I was wondering if anyone knows if the Nismo Exhaust actually has more gain in power than rest of these aftermarket exhaust systems?

The reason I ask is because I was kind of interested in getting the Nismo H-Config exhaust system if possible, but I could find any info on it. I did read some people that has a Nismo 370 swapping out for an aftermarket as upgrades....can anyone confirm of able to give any spec on it so I could compare it with the rest of these exhaust systems to help me make a decision. I know the price of the Nismo exhaust system will be easily twice as much, but I kind of want to stick if Nismo brand stuff unless there's a huge power difference between the aftermarkets and the Nismo H-Config pipe.
scruffydog is offline   Reply With Quote