View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 12:16 AM   #46 (permalink)
MC

Drives: 2015 GTR NISMO
MC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant future

just finished Heavy Rain. it was interesting to say the least, i enjoyed it but glad i rented it because i beat it in 3 sittings..... its slow a first but actually has a good story and puts you in the position where you have to make some touch choices... its more like an experience than a game.. you cant die even if you let one of the characters die it keeps going....i had to go back a few times and redo a few scenes as i knew i made the wrong choice the second i pushed the button... good to see a game actually really use the sixaxis well... its more than just a bunch of cut scene quick time events.. you can actually walk around the enviroment like a normal game but it is more like an interactive movie

it reminds me of like what if you were playing something the movie Se7en or Zodiac or something like similar to that or a little like the gloomy tone of Silent Hill 2 minus the supernatural...

Last edited by MC; 03-07-2010 at 12:23 AM.
MC is offline   Reply With Quote