View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 06:20 PM   #899 (permalink)
travisjb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: VIR
travisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormcrow View Post
Funny, this coming from you. Weren't you the one who suggested that I take my questions, comments and concerns into the Stillen thread instead of the GTM one?...

How many of you have spent over 4k only to find out that what you were promised wasn't what you received? I am willing to wager I am the only one.
why do you assume my comment was directed at you?... just curious, is most of the world centered around you?

why do you believe you're the only one who has spent money and been disappointed?... perhaps you mean you're the only one ever to be dissapointed by a Stillen kit? yeah, that makes more sense

are you naturally vindictive? or just towards Stillen?

please share more of your valuable perspective

thanks
2009 370Z #104
*For Sale*
travisjb is offline   Reply With Quote