View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 05:15 PM   #896 (permalink)
stormcrow
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 370Z Nismo TT
stormcrow will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by G Fo12ce View Post
Storm, not trying to pick a fight at all but here is how I see it. You aknowlege the G37 info may not be a relevant comparison with the Z (the car you have) yet you are still grinding him for the PSI #. It won't be long hang in there and stop pouting. The differences you pointed out in fuel deilvery ect may make a difference then the argument will have been pointless. Either way they are going to do what they want and he said no already...

They are not going to test every possible combo. If I were you (and I'm saying this becasue we have the same car) I'd be more concerned weather STILLEN will offer (or research the need for) a tune for NISMO models if need be. My car base line dyno'd around 300HP to the wheels bone stock and that's not all from a Nismo exhaust. The tune is differnet and makes a difference. Thier tune may or may not be ideal for your car.
I think you are missing some subtle points of my post. If the G37 kit is irrelevant to the 370Z kit, WHY can't the PSI used to create the posted dyno be revealed? Also, the fact that I have a NISMO edition doesn't affect this kit. Stillen will have no need to retune for our cars as the flash will be the same no matter what the OEM tune.

Quote:
Originally Posted by travisjb View Post
+1 ... it's pretty easy to spot the difference between curiosity and mischief in these posts... amusing to a point, but I think we're beyond that point
Funny, this coming from you. Weren't you the one who suggested that I take my questions, comments and concerns into the Stillen thread instead of the GTM one?

For any of you that think I may be trolling or out for Stillen blood - I suggest you read all of my posts here. REALLY read them. You will see why I ask the questions I do and why I don't accept the trivial and vague answers. How many of you have purchased Stillen SC kits in the past? How many of you have spent over 4k only to find out that what you were promised wasn't what you received? I am willing to wager I am the only one. Also, for any of you that may want information on my true experience with Stillen and their SC kit, feel free to PM me.

Last edited by stormcrow; 03-06-2010 at 05:20 PM.
stormcrow is offline   Reply With Quote