View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 02:25 PM   #884 (permalink)
StillenZ
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370Z Red M
StillenZ is on a distinguished road

Man, I'm all for a good debate and some give and take on the two different kits but this thread has just gotten negative in the past week or so.

I feel like the people I see in the GTM thread saying the greatest things about the kit are the same ones over here saying the most negative things. I'm thinking once the full press release comes out, so many of these questions will be answered... I mean, nothing freakin matters until the final product is released... things could change right?... The unicorn blood could end up not having its expected results!...

I hate to look like a "fanboi", but it seems like all the criticizing could wait until the actual release. I for one can say that I am really liking the pricing and the results on the GTM kit. (Pricing vs power is going to be the big concern for me), but I still want to give Stillen a fair shot to release some honest figures.