View Single Post
Old 03-13-2009, 07:18 AM   #4 (permalink)
kevr6
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 Graphite 370Z 6M
kevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to kevr6
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal 370Z View Post
That's nonsense. It is held in place by two end brackets for the retracting cover tube, and two clips in the hatch where the cover affixes. They probably only ordered the tube with the cover in it and none of the brackets.
I know! I've caught them in multiple "bullcrap" escuses for things I request with them not realizing I know how things work! Each time they come through but not without me letting them know how it is! I'm going to have to get part numbers and "how to" info to them I guess!! The sales staff don't even know their product that well!
That's not allowed at the dealership I work at! I guess each manufacturer does things differently!

Thanks for the pictures k.alexander!!

Do you have any pics of the hatch where the cover stays attached when hatch is open? I may need to get these part numbers using a VIN.

Last edited by kevr6; 03-13-2009 at 07:25 AM.
kevr6 is offline   Reply With Quote