View Single Post
Old 03-05-2010, 10:05 PM   #22 (permalink)
SophiaZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2020 50th anniv 7AT
SophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan View Post
I love the murdered out look!

If you're still concerned about the swirls and scratches you could also wrap the car in matte black for a full murdered out look. Takes care of the paint and isn't that expensive (under $2k)

Picasa Web Albums - SkinzWraps - SkinzWraps Ma...

The only thing would be that our cars might be look a likes in the future, as I'm considering the same thing...
Yea.. the wraps look good but I don't think it's for me. I'd prefer a shine to the paint...even tho Id love to have the matte black paint job! But my mind is already made up....i just hope I dont get pulled over too much for the painted tails. Thanks to Tony at F.I., I should be receiving my cbe and hfc's around mid April Thats the most I'm excited about out of everything . As far as the black paint and all the swirls and scratches goes, I've got plans for a wax job every 3 weeks with my detailer. That should help quite abit.
SophiaZ is offline   Reply With Quote